Thank you for fostering with PawsCo! Because of you, PawsCo is saving the lives of many animals in need. Looking for something? Check out our foster resources here.
- Foster Bio Form (to be filled out within 5 days of bringing your animal home)
- Foster Guidebook (includes foster policies and FAQs)
- Temporary Foster Request Form (to be filled out when requesting short-term care)
- Calendar of Upcoming Events (email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for events!)
- Training and Behavior Resources (need one-on-one training support? Email email@example.com to connect with a PawsCo trainer)
- Adoption Process (all your adoption questions answered!)
- Spay/Neuter Resources (where to schedule an appointment for your animal)
- All foster animals must attend intake for vetting and photos prior to being cleared for adoption.
- Foster animals are not permitted in public (including adoption events) until they have been fully vetted and medically cleared by the Vet Team.
- Going out of town? Let us know ASAP so we can arrange short-term care for your animal. Foster animals are required to be in possession of approved PawsCo fosters at all times.
- Please keep a collar and PawsCo identification tag on your animal at all times.
- Some animals take longer than others to be adopted–we appreciate your commitment to fostering your animal until he or she is adopted!
- Have a foster emergency? Call 720-307-5000 and text 970-420-3316.
Questions? Email your Foster Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org–we’re here for you!