The resources below are for current PawsCo fosters who have been through our on-boarding process. If you are looking to become a foster for PawsCo, please fill out an application here. If you are trying to rehome an animal, please review our relinquishment policy.
Thank you for fostering with PawsCo! Because of you, PawsCo is saving the lives of many animals in need. Looking for something? Check out our foster resources below or send us an email at anytime!
- Foster Guidebook (includes foster policies and FAQs)
- Foster Bio Form (to be filled out within 5 days of bringing your animal home)
- Temporary Foster Request Form (to be filled out when requesting short-term care)
- Calendar of Upcoming Events (intake dates, adoption events, etc.)
- Training and Behavior Resources (need one-on-one training support? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a PawsCo trainer)
- Adoption Process (all your adoption questions answered!)
- Spay/Neuter Resources (where to schedule an appointment for your animal)
- All foster animals must attend intake for vetting and photos prior to being cleared for adoption.
- Foster animals are not permitted in public (including adoption events) until they have been fully vetted and medically cleared by the Vet Care Team.
- Going out of town? Let us know ASAP so we can arrange short-term care for your animal. Foster animals are required to be in possession of approved PawsCo fosters at all times.
- Please keep a collar and PawsCo identification tag on your animal at all times.
- Some animals take longer than others to be adopted–we appreciate your commitment to fostering your animal until he or she is adopted!
- Have a foster emergency? Call 720-307-5000 and text 970-420-3316.
Questions or Concerns?
Email your Foster Support Team at email@example.com–we’re here for you!