The race that has been dubbed “Denver’s Ultimate Urban Tour” will take place in May, and PawsCo is a charity partner of the race, which means runners can choose to represent—and even fundraise for—PawsCo while they run.
Despite its name, the Colfax Marathon includes a variety of race lengths to accommodate people of all fitness levels: a 5K, 10-miler, half marathon, 4-person relay, and full marathon.
- Friday, May 19: Health and Fitness Expo
- Saturday, May 20: Colfax 5K
- Sunday, May 21: Colfax Marathon, Half Marathon, 10-miler, and Relay
Running for PawsCo does not add any extra cost to your registration, but it will help us save more animals! And, PawsCo has a chance to win cash prizes, if we attract enough runners.
It’s easy to add PawsCo. Simply follow these steps when you register for one of the races:
- Sign up on the main registration page here.
- Click on “individual races” or “relay teams.”
- On the registration page, choose “PawsCo” under “Please select the 2017 charity partner you are supporting.”
- Finish registration.
- Tell all your friends and encourage them to join the PawsCo team!
If you’ve already registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the PawsCo team!
Want to help even MORE animals? After you register, create a personal fundraising page and get your friends and family behind your cause:
- Click on “Become a Fundraiser” on the top of our active.com page here.
- Login with your ActiveGiving account, if you have one. If you don’t yet have an account, click “I do not have a username or password” to create one.
- After you are logged in, follow the steps for setting up your page.
- Once created, share your fundraising page with all your friends and family!
We can’t wait to see you on Team PawsCo for this awesome annual event!
Join our PawsCo Run Club Facebook group to learn about group training runs, race details, and gear pick-up locations.